Things I love about my Husband...


* I love that he tells me he loves me about five times before he walks out the door and at the end of EVERY phone call, no matter how brief.

* I love when he sprays on his cologne and then comes to hug me, making sure I can smell it, b/c he knows it is my favorite smell in the world.

* I love how he checks to make sure the doors and windows are all locked at least twice each night and answers patiently when I ask him if he'd checked them ALL.

* I love that no matter how hard he tries to be quiet, he is still one of the loudest people I know.

* I love that when we go to the park, Chris has every bit as much fun as any child there.

* I love that he can never turn Nevaeh down when she asks him to read or play with her.

* I love that he is willing to share his day with me, however mundane.

* I love how he automatically helps without complaint to take care of the dishes after dinner.

* I love that he trusts me completely to take care of the finances he works so hard to earn.

* I love his work ethic, even when it keeps him at work hours longer than everyone else.

* I love how he asks my opinion when he picks something out to wear, and doesn't complain when I suggest he change something so it matches better.

* I love that he is so knowledgable and careful about our cars and makes sure they stay working properly. I will never have to worry about being stranded in my car.

*I love how he makes me laugh with a single facial expression.

** I love that I am the one woman in the whole world that gets to be Chris Huss' wife. That makes me special!

What do you love about your spouse?

No comments: