Beautiful Lengths

Our church was planning on having a large hair cutting in May for Beautiful Lenghts with Pantene. But the date was pushed back to September. I tried to wait, but the summer here was too hot, and I was tired of it. Plus I was ready for a change. So, I had to cut it a little sooner than the others, but I still had 10 inches to donate.


The new do is pretty short, but I like it, and surprisingly so does Chris. He actually said he liked it better than the long hair. Between you and me, I think he was just tired of picking up after my shedding (especially in the car). I'll get some pictures and post them soon. Hope you are having a cooler summer. I know I am now.

1 comment:

Richard-n-Candace said...

OH I can't wait to see the new look. I understand how long hair can become a pain not only for us women but for the guys as well. take care.. glad to see you are posting more often..miss and love you guys!!