To You

Let me just put it out there....I miss all my friends. You know who you are. You are the people I could and did often call at odd hours for no reason, or in great need. You are the people who encouraged and stregthened me when I needed it most, and You are the people who never let me down, and always ensured I was true to myself. Why the sappy start for a new blogspot? B/c I was recently made aware of who You are. I was in need, and I depened on someoe and I was let down. I know that's life, and I'm over it, but it made me realize who my friends are and exactly how special You are to me. So if you don't know who you are...let me reasure you that you are probobly reading this right now (b/c I don't share my personal life with just anyone). You are loved and missed and thought of and prayed for everyday, and I am lucky and thankful to know YOU.

No comments: